Saturday, January 17, 2015

 photo post-mark.png

Live for the Moment @ Fusion Card Challenge

I found a new card challenge site (for me) the other day...it is Fusion Card Challenge

and it really looks fabulous!

So I have joined in with their challenge...here are the details..



You can use the sketch...or use the inspiration or use both...the Fusion!


And here is my soft & romantic card..I went with the Fusion!


I have used Kraft as my base, with that delightful vellum from the Beautiful Chic range, Crate Paper Short Story pp so little wood veneer hearts that a lady I know makes, washi tape & little sparkly hearts from some old stickers in the drawer.

I loved making this card today - it lifted my spirits.

Thank you for a lovely challenge,

& hugs xx



7 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love that background and definitely a soft/romantic card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card, great take on the challenge sketch and photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pink woodgrain!! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card for the Fusion Challenge! love the colors, the circles and wooden hearts - thanks so much for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super pretty, Debi! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the HM honor from Fusion, Debi!! Your card is really striking and I adore the sediment!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog - it is lovely that you have popped by.
I have had to reactivate Comment Moderation due to a proliferation of spammers.
Hugs Debi xx

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme