Sunday, December 16, 2012

 photo post-mark.png

She has brought us so much joy

 
 
This month at Black with 2 the challenge is
 
DOMINANT BLACK RED AND SILVER ..PLUS 5% WHITE
 
CURRENT CHALLENGE
 
 
So I decided I had some scrapping time this morning (should be packing!!) and here is mine...
 
 
Such a heavenly photo of our new little grand daughter...I couldn't resist popping this on a page, esp with such lovely criteria!
 
I have used balck Bazzil CS in my favoured 8.5 x 11 size, with Cosmo Cricket  & Delish papers, bling & pearls, sequins, lace, machine stitching &
October Afternoon & Carolee Creations alphas.
 
Thank you for a great challenge & Merry Christmas!
 
Hugs xxxx
 

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful ,Lovin all the stitching

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debi, it's just darling (easy subject matter). Awesome sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an angel Deb and yes the stitching is fantastic, gorgeous gorgeous Lo. Thanks so much for playing along :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this take on the colours, and a beautiful touch with the flowers in the corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful girl and LO. Thanks for playing along with us at BW2.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog - it is lovely that you have popped by.
I have had to reactivate Comment Moderation due to a proliferation of spammers.
Hugs Debi xx

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme