Friday, January 27, 2012

 photo post-mark.png

Case Study 75 - Sympathy card


Here is this weeks card & the final one for January's muse Jen Rsaza over at Case Study & it is simply lovely!


I decided to work on a Sympathy card, because sadly there always seems to be a need for one quite often.




My white bazzill, well all of my paper & cardstock in fact, is struggling with the amount of rain we have experienced lately! The house is so humid & feels damp.  So hopefully the sun will come out one day...what an odd summer it has been here!! I used some lovely string that was tied around a lovely package from Carol at Tattered Inspirations & one of my lovely stamps.

Cheers, to you all

 Debi


5 comments:

  1. Wow absolutely loving your cards Deb!!!. Love how you have used the string on each card. Hope the yucky weather clears up soon angel. Big hugs Clare xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Deb, I always find sympathy cards difficult to make, but you have done a fab job of this. Sorry I haven't popped by to say hello properly (Christmas Club) but have been very busy - so welcome on board and hope you have a fab time. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw your card on the CASE Challenge and just had to tell you how nice it is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done sympathy card-I think I just block out the need for these, but this one is inspiring! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect card for the occasion! Thanks for playing the CASE Study this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog - it is lovely that you have popped by.
I have had to reactivate Comment Moderation due to a proliferation of spammers.
Hugs Debi xx

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme