Saturday, December 31, 2011

 photo post-mark.png

Case Study 71


The lovely Sandie put me onto a card site - Case Study Challenge Blog here so I decided to join in from this lovely inspirational card by the December Muse Amy Scheffer - isn't it gorgeous!

Here is mine that I will give Pete for Valentines Day -


I used gorgeous Lost & Found papers, my great Stampin' Up Eiffel Tower stamp, lovely cream ribbon & lace, an EK border punched paper & plus some embellies I was given in a set for Christmas.  
I really enjoyed have a play today!

Cheers, for a wonderful New Year

5 comments:

  1. Lovely collage of embellies! Thanks for joining us at CASE study.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweeeet, luv all the elements of your card, so detailed...have a happy new year!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh deb these are just sensational .... I really love handmade cards ..... these are super duper .... you have great style xoxoxo
    thanks for the congrats too on my ID success xoox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh this is stunning! Thanks for sharing this with us at CASE Study Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog - it is lovely that you have popped by.
I have had to reactivate Comment Moderation due to a proliferation of spammers.
Hugs Debi xx

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme